The Post 301 – Broker Relationships & Responsibilities course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory Postlicensing (PL) education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage. Topics addressed in this course include:
– a review of agency relationships in real estate residential and commercial sales and commercial property management transactions,
– a real estate broker’s legal duties to clients and customers,
– a step-by-step review and discussion of the functions and responsibilities of a real estate broker when working with property owners and buyers/tenants,
– a review of issues associated with transactions in progress when a broker leaves a brokerage company, and
– a review of selected license status and education issues.
Students must purchase the The North Carolina Real Estate Manual as a requirement for the class.
This is a self-paced online course. Students have 180 days to finish.