The Post 303 — NC Law, Rules, and Legal Concepts course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory Postlicensing (PL) education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage. Topics addressed in this course include:
– general North Carolina licensing requirements,
– brokerage compensation issues,
– the disciplinary process,
– specialized types of real estate,
– property management in NC, and
– miscellaneous NC laws and legal concepts.
Students must purchase the The North Carolina Real Estate Manual as a requirement for the class.
This is a self-paced online course. Students have 180 days to finish.