The Post 302 – Contracts & Closing course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory Postlicensing (PL) education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in Prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage. Topics addressed in this course include:
– selected basic contract law concepts,
– real estate sales contract preparation,
– sales contract procedures,
– buyer’s due diligence,
– closing procedures,
– Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act,
– closing disclosure preparation,
– contracts for deed, options, and
– selected real estate license status and education issues.
Students must purchase the The North Carolina Real Estate Manual as a requirement for the class.
This is a self-paced online course. Students have 180 days to finish.